“Cube solid” profile
Visit our shop
Overview of features
- Individual textile print; quick and easy to exchange
- Freely selectable pillar dimensions
- Acoustic fleece: High-performance absorber
- Fire protection class B1 in accordance with DIN 4102 (A2 on request)
- Environmentally-friendly textile print with water-based inks
- Acoustic material Öko-TEX® 100 certified, 100% recyclable
- Room acoustics for a perfect atmosphere
Effects of acoustics
Sound is reflected in the corners of a room particularly strongly. In the process of acoustic optimisation, particular attention should therefore be paid to the corners.
The acoustic pillar is the ideal solution for these areas of a space. The height, breadth and thickness are freely selectable, allowing the pillar to be integrated into every room. They absorb noise in the corners, providing the room with a pleasant acoustic ambience.
Frame system, flexibility & design
The pillars are composed of an aluminium frame system with an integrated absorbent fleece. The system can be manufactured to measure in your required format and are covered with individual textile prints, which can be quickly and easily exchanged for a new motif.
Print quality & environmental protection
The textile print is characterised by brilliant colours and a high-resolution printing quality, and is wrinkle-free and is washable up to 30°C. Environmentally-friendly, water-based inks are used in the printing process. The acoustic material is also environmentally-friendly and has been awarded the Öko-TEX® 100 certificate. It is hypo-allergenic, free from gas-releasing agents or flying fibres, and does not contain any chemical binding agents.
The product satisfies fire protection class B1 (low flammability) in accordance with DIN 4102. Please contact us if you require fire protection class A2.